Driving Skill Tests
To be eligible for the driving test, you must have passed the knowledge test (scores are valid for two years). You also must be 18+ years old or have completed all the course requirements of a state-certified driver training program.
- Please arrive at least five minutes early. If you are late, you will forfeit your appointment.
- Testing fees are not refundable or transferable to a new appointment.
- Test available in English only.
- Be prepared. Learn what's on the test.
- The driving test will take about 20 minutes.
We strongly advise reviewing the Department of Licensing website and watching the videos before taking your driving test.
Schedule a Driving Test
Schedule a Driving Test (Former IDA Student)
Schedule a Same Day Driving Test